After a successful sales career in the wholesale manufacturing sector which led him to live in Boston, Los Angles and Miami working with the largest retailers in the country, Tim decided to follow his interests and talents and pursue a career in Real Estate. With over a decade and a half in sales and marketing, the transition into Real Estate was a simple one for Tim.
He transitioned into the business in a big way selling apartment buildings and converting them into condos. Once the market was saturated, he found greater consistency and stability in residential home sales. His keen sense for business, honest approach and professional guidance has made Tim popular with his clients. One of Tim’s strengths is his ability to help both buyers and sellers see the, “Big Picture” and help them attain their goals one step at a time. He credits his success to a sincere belief in his product, meeting client needs and most importantly – tenacity.
Tim lives in Brykerwoods in central Austin and enjoys the close proximity of the local Greenbelts. He volunteers and contributes to Veterans of Foreign War in honor of his family’s history to the military.
- Graduate University of Texas Dallas BA Political Science
- Graduate Lakehill Preparatory School Dallas, TX
- Member of National & Texas Association of Realtors
- Member Austin Board of Realtors
- Member Central Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
- Volunteer Veterans of Foreign War
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer since 2000