Property listed by Capital River Realty LLC.
2 Acres in the quiet hill country just outside of Bee Caves and Austin. Cleared, flat corner estate lot with plenty of trees, ready to build your dream home. All utilities are brand new, installed. New well is 220 ft with a 2500 gallon storage tank. New aerobic Septic system has plenty of capacity. New RV pad with 50 amp electric service, water hook up and sewer dump. HOA is $50/year which gives you access to the private neighborhood boat ramp. Restrictions are very minimal. Exemplary LTISD schools.
Property Features and Details
- Well On Property
Home Owner’s Association
- See Agent
- Area: LS
- County: Travis
- Directions: Hwy 71 West, past RR 620 to Pace Bend Road S (FM 2322). Turn right on Pace Bend, Left on Old Ferry Road. Right on River Road. Property is the corner lot on the left. D;A;From Lakeway, you can go the back way down Bee Creek Rd, it becomes Old Ferry Rd.
- Subdivision: Pedernales Bend Rev
- Lot area: 2 acres
- Allowed home type(s): Site Built
- FEMA 100 year flood plain: No
- Endangered species?: No
- No View
- School district: Lake Travis ISD
- Elementary school A: West Cypress Hills
- Actual tax: 436.00
- Tax amount: 436.00
- Tax year: 2017
- Trees: Medium (20 Ft – 40 Ft)
- Septic on Property
- Electricity on Property