Premiere Team Real Estate was originally founded in Austin, Texas in August of 2005. Prior to that, we operated under the Keller Williams banner working out of their North Central Market Center. We began small, with only three REALTORS® under the leadership of the then, “Team Leader”, Mike Cusimano.
Our Broker, Mike Cusimano was born in Maryland. He is a veteran of the United States Army having served from June 1987 to June of 1989. Following his service to our country, Mike was licensed as a REALTOR® in the State of Texas. He began his real estate career in 1992 and worked as an Apartment Locator and Leasing Specialist working throughout the Austin Metro area. After completing two years in the “Business”, he transitioned into Residential Sales with the Keller Williams Company. He was named the Northwest Office “Rookie of the Year” in 1994 and entered into a partnership with another top agent and created The Echelon Team.
The Team did well; however, after a few prosperous years, the partners decided to end that enterprise and Mike decided to create his own team, and that is what led to the Premiere Team’s creation. Mike remained at Keller Williams but focused his efforts on obtaining his Broker’s License. When he reached his goal, he left Keller Williams on good terms and opened his own office.
Mike has been recognized for his many successes over the years and asked to speak and train agents in various cities and for other brokerages throughout the State. He is a licensed MCE Trainer and is always eager to share his wisdom on the attributes of running a successful real estate practice. Because of the Team’s strong belief in service, integrity, and a “can-do” attitude toward the business, our company has prospered and grown.
We constantly keep our sights on the future; as such, we have implemented several agent focused benefits that will assist in our agent’s professional growth while at the same time providing them a better platform from which to provide world class customer service so they too can grow their business.
As you read this, there is a good probability you’ve already joined us, or that you are considering doing so. In either case, we ask for your feedback as we continue our evolution. Through your input, as well as that of our other team members, the Premiere Team will become only better at providing the service our clients have become accustomed to over the past several years ~ the very best!
Premiere Team Philosophy
We believe to be successful, we must establish our philosophy of how we will conduct business as clearly as possible:
- Integrity: No other single attribute of a person or of a business can have such an impact on success or failure. We believe that every action must be taken with truth and honesty, and if we must ask ourselves if it is all right to do something, it probably is not. There must be honesty in every action and truth in every word. We expect honesty from our employees and our sales staff.
- Service: Our clients and customers have a right to expect outstanding service. In reality, we are paid not being paid for our time; rather, we are being paid for our service. If we expect to be well paid, we must provide the highest level of service available. When we do this, we can expect to get repeat business as well as referral business. As such, we expect our employees and our sales staff to provide excellent service.
- Dedicated Work: No organization can grow and prosper unless each member of the team puts forth the maximum effort. Often, we feel a tendency to “let down,” and to do less than our best. We expect dedication to the task at hand from our employees and our sales staff.
- Professional Competence: We should never undertake an assignment for a client or customer unless we have the training and experience to do the job. In those instances where a more qualified person can provide supplemental service, we will defer to the more qualified professional to render assistance in any area that is out of our area of specialization. We do, however, believe in continuing education, for only by learning better ways to provide our services can we enhance our reputation. We expect our employees and sales staff to continue learning in order to develop their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Cooperation: An organization can be great when all members are working together for a common purpose. It will become mediocre when some are headed in different directions; helping one another, when possible, will bring harmony and wealth to us all. We expect mutual cooperation from our employees and our sales staff.
- Accountability: Our goal is that clients and customers be happy with the transaction, if not, we stand to lose referral business or repeat business because of a bad experience. If, and when a mistake is made, we must be accountable and make it right with the customer, as soon as possible. If there is dissatisfaction, we expect our sales staff to be accountable for mistakes. If a client is damaged, we must do everything within our power to make amends. It is the proper and ethical thing to do.
- Professional Ethics: The Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS® is a guide for our daily business operations. The laws of Texas are clear as to our obligations to our clients and customers.