In today’s real estate market especially in Austin, Cedar Park, Leander, Pflugerville and Round Rock Texas, house hunting can get frustrating with limited inventory and multiple offers on most homes. Here’s a recipe that may take some of the pressure off of the home buying process and bring a little luck your way to help beat out the other competitive offers on the house you really want. If nothing else, you and your family will certainly have more fun house hunting. Try making this tasty treat and let us know what you think. If you work with a Premiere Team Agent, we will make them for you! Happy sweet house hunting.
Yields 16 bars
• 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
• 25 large marshmallows or 2 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
• 5 cups Lucky Charms cereal
1. Grease 9x9x2-inch pan.
2. Melt margarine and marshmallows until smooth, either over medium heat in a saucepan or in the microwave.
3. Stir in Lucky Charms until well coated. Press into pan with buttered hands.
4. Cut into squares when cool.
Recipe provided by: TLC Home Inspections, PLLC
Published on 2015-03-11 21:11:38